last resorts

I was talking to a friend the other day about my financial situation, and she informed me that she went through the same thing a few months back and ended up setting up a donation site to help her move home, and it worked.

I don't have any close friends or family that are willing to help me. So I guess I am just going out on a limb here, and hopefully word will spread.

Basically, I've been living in the back of a car for about a year. I lived in Dayton, OH up until last month, and now I'm living in Flint, MI. I was supposed to start work with a friend, but he wasn't able to help, so I ended up having to do a lot of things for money I'm not proud of. I've never done drugs before, so it's painful for me to even think about everything I've done just to eat a decent meal once a week or get gas money just so I can move to the next parking lot.

My dad is a drug dealer, and I don't know where my mom is. I have two little brothers that I try to send money to once in a while that both live in foster care. One is 9, the other is 12, and they've both already started getting into drugs.

I don't know what to do. I'm 27 years old, and I would like to bring my brothers back from Ohio to live with me, but it just isn't possible at this point. I do not like to beg, and I'm pretty embarrassed doing this on a public computer. There are people surrounding me in the library wondering when the last time I took a shower was, all because...well. I don't look so pretty.

I will not have internet access so I'm just really hoping my friend will spread word for me, so I can at least get a little bit of money to eat and send my little brothers. I hate thinking of them living in foster care. I was in one for most of my life and it lead me here. I was released when I was 18 and since then I havent had a place to live and sleep in peace since. I was given a run down car by another friend, and it breaks down a lot, and I've been lucky to get as far as I have. I pray to God everyday that I get some good luck find a job and can get my brothers back in a decent home.

So please, if you are reading this, if you can spare one dollar, everything is worth it. I have set up a free type of donation button that you can use below. they will take 5% of whatever is donated, I guess, to cover their expenses. Thank you so much in advance, and God bless whomever is reading this. Even if you cannot help, your prayers and good thoughts are welcome and appreciated.





No comments:

Post a Comment